Sunday, January 31, 2010

Restaurant Soon Soon Lye Salmon Fish Head




Fish Head Mee Hoon is one of my favorite noodles. Apart from salmon fish head, this restaurant also serves cod fish head and fish paste.

I always order the same type, salmon fish belly (RM 9.50)

Three pieces of salmon fish belly



Some may find the soup is not sourish enough. For me it is just fine, with generous milky and cooking wine taste. It happenned before I came out from the restaurant with a face so red that it can stop traffic.

If you like your meehoon to be on the soft side, do tell them before hand. Otherwise, it would be 'just cook', the way I like it. And one more thing, they put some yam slices in the soup too. Fantastic!

My favorite place for fish head noodle. Their service is prompt and efficient too

(Tips: ask them to serve the cooking wine separately so you can adjust the taste to your liking.)

Address:

Restaurant Soon Soon Lye Salmon Fish Head
23 Jalan Puteri 2/3
Bandar Puteri
47100 Puchong
Tel: 03-80635235
Operating hour: 9am-9.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A working mother that try to capture moments in the blog