Friday, January 8, 2010

Parents Overeacting? or dumb P?

This is a story about parents of a boy, lets call him Boy A. Boy A parents were accusing Boy B of peeling the side of Boy A nail. Said that my Boy A was a good boy, Boy B was being bad, because he forcefully peeled Boy A nail.

Boy B claimed that Boy A tried to peel off his own nail and failed. Therefore, Boy A asked Boy B to help him peeled it off. Boy B was doing Boy A a favor and peeled it off...

Boy A parents want to meet Boy B parents. The principal of the kindergarten actually try to arrange for both parents to meet.

Excuse me for being blunt, but this is the stupidest principal I have ever heard of. What solution can possibly be reached by putting together the parents of two boys. Each side has their own story to tell and putting the parents together would be more terrifying that 2012 movie.

Do you think Boy A parents would say " Err... Boy B Mummy ar, so sorry ar, have to meet me when you can enjoy yourself in such a beautiful morning ar...My son ar... he is such a good boy ar, my heart so pain pain ar, to see him in pain. Can you pleazzee tell your son ar... not to peel his nail? I would thank you thank you so much ar..."

and Boy B parents say:

" Sooo sorry Boy A Mummy. I hope I can ease your pain. BOY B! COME HERE AND APOLOGIZE, IF NOT, I WOULD WHACK YOU! HOW CAN YOU PEEL OFF A GOOD BOY FINGERNAIL. YOU SLEEP OUTSIDE WITH DOGGIE TONIGHT!"

(ok!ok! I have let my imagination run wild)

To make the matter worst, the principal told Boy B parents that Boy A parents are rich people therefore their son is very precious!???

The principal should do everthing under her power to stop the meeting and just be the mediator for both parents.

I, for one, would put the blame on the kindergarten for lacking the supervision. There was no witness to the incident except for the two boys, and they are six years old!


Let see what is the next step the principal would take...

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

A working mother that try to capture moments in the blog