Friday, January 7, 2011

Small M First Day of School

First day of school for Small M. Yes, I have enrolled him into kindergarten year 4 at Tadika Wawasan Melody. He was full of anticipation that he couldn't wait for the school to start. He was the first one to enter the class.

First to arrive


Look at my bag and tumbler


While waiting for the class to start.


His excitement started to turn to fear when some other kids need to be peeled off from their parents and start screaming and crying their heart out.

He walked to the window and told me he wanted to go home, and started to make sure that I was within his sight. I felt that it was better for me to leave at that time. I told him I need to go to work and would come back for him soon. He waved me goodbye.

When I came back for him, He was sitting very quietly with his hankerchief in his hand and wipe his face when his tears tickle down. When he saw me he broke into visible cries...

Of course he told me he dont want to go to school anymore, but I managed to bribe him, saying that I would wait for him at home tomorrow and would bring him for ice-cream. It works and he say "Didi happy liow lor..." Hahaha!

Well, after the second day, he actually like going to school again, eventhough he told me he still cry a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A working mother that try to capture moments in the blog