Friday, January 14, 2011

First day at School - Big M

Having spent 2-3years at kindy, and the 2 weeks tuition class in December, Big M do not have any problem in his official 1st day in Standard 1. He can fit right in and started playing with his new found friend.

Hahaha! just one incident. During the orientation one day before school starts, a teacher took the class around the school and parents waited at the classroom and fill up forms. When the group came back, all the chikdren were around except Big M. I asked the teacher 'Where is my son?"

Well, the teacher panicked and headed out to look for him. Luckily after a while, Big M saw me and walk towards me. Apparently, half way through the tour, he has joined other group!

Big M Orientation Day


Can you see me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A working mother that try to capture moments in the blog