Monday, December 7, 2009

Express Tiramisu at Starbuck

Few days after trying their Ipanema cake, I tried their cake again, Express Tiramisu.




The cake was not to my liking at all. The coffee taste was weak, the mascorpone cream taste was weak, infact, there was no tiramisu aroma around it. Nothing like Tiramisu cake from Alexis or Italiannies.

It did taste like something was not right and guess what...

I took the cake around 2pm, not long after that, keep on burping out the little taste that the cake had, started feeling nauseous and tummy ache 2-3 hours later. To cut the story short, I have food poisoning for the next 2 days! Instead of taking care of Old M in the hospital, he had to worry over me.

Would I try the cake again?
@#@@###FF@!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A working mother that try to capture moments in the blog