Thursday, December 17, 2009

Eventful journey

As I mentioned in the previous post, the Supervisor maid has gone back home for one month break. She experienced an eventful journey. Hope she wasn't traumatized by it. Let me share her story...

Her flight was on 5pm Saturday. However, the flight was delay until 9pm. After boarding the plane, they were ushered down again because the plane's door cannot close properly. These boarding and unboarding the plane occured 3-4 times and the plane finally depart at 12am. On the same night, I checked my email noticed that there was a email from Transnusa informing that her connecting flight to Sumba at 12.30pm Sunday was postponed to Monday.

She then decided to stay a night at her husband's brother home at Bali. On Sunday, 2 of the relative's children died because motobike accident. On Monday, she flew to Sumba bringing two coffin with her...

She called me before the flight took off and related the story to me while still sobbing...Finally, when I called her at 5.15pm the same say, she told me she has just reached her home and saw her two children after 4 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A working mother that try to capture moments in the blog