Thursday, November 12, 2009

What a week...

(A wordy, non-picture post below)

On Sunday, Small M walk into soapy and watery kitchen floor and had a nasty fall. Fell flat to the back with backhead knocking into the risen curb between dining area and the kitchen. The Blur maid was mopping, saw the whole thing, still can replay the whole incident for us, but couldn't do anything.The Supervisor maid was following Small M around 8 feet behind, eyes being covered by shit,couldn't see the Blur maid mopping.

Suddenly a loud thump! Everyone, I mean EVERYONE, including Old M... who, after the surgery, moved like slo-mo Lee Major in Six Million Dollar Man,jumped up in lightning speed. We all saw SMall M lying motionless and silent! My heart dropped, blood drained! No good!Sh##! and then... a thunderous wail! Thank goodness, he was conscious! We quickly used ice on his head. The bump was like a ping pong ball. Too worried, make him drink some liquid (to see if he was nauseous) and rushed him to Sunway Medical Centre. Saw the doctor, give me the usual lecture on if vomiting so on and on, then you bring him back again.

Thank you God, he has gone back to be his usual Small M soon after.

Monday morning, Big M woke up with temperature 38.4 degree. The Blur maid (who is sleeping with Big M at the moment)said at 4am, the fever was even higher, extremely hot.
I asked why didn't you wake me up? She was like ????????(she gave me a even blurrer look, if that was even possible!!!) 'tak tahu....mam...'

"Then, what do you do?" I asked
"Tidurrr..." she answered.
what the ##$@&**##!!!!! I almost vommitted blood.

The same morning, I brought Old M for post surgery check-up. His pain has gotten worst as compared to pre-surgery. The Doctor said it was unusual as out of 100 cases that he'd operated, none experience worst pain.

So I asked him what can possibly be wrong here? Hoping to hear some encouraging, positive remakes.

Doctor: "I don't know. I can make mistake too. Ain't I'm a human too"

Me and Old M: "?!?!???!!!#@???!!!"

Doctor: "I would give you stronger medication for one week. If you doesn't get
better, you would need another MRI."

Me: "Can he do MRI now?"

Old M: "Yes, Can I do MRI now?"

Doctor put down his pen and look at me: "We don't simply do thing to earn money. DO YOU KNOW WHY WE DO MRI. YOU TELL ME. WHY DO MRI!(pause for few second...) WHEN I ASK HIM TO DO MRI, THAT'S MEAN A POSSIBLE 2ND SURGERY. DO YOU WANT THAT NOW? DO YOU?"

Me and Old M: "?!?!???!!!#@*???!!!"

Both Old M and myself became speechless. Don't know what to say. And on the way out, Doctor said, "I know what I am doing. When I operated him I am sure of myself."

Me and Old M: "?!?!???!!!#@*???!!!"

Doctor: "Don't worry. We can make it right."

Old M: "Yes, but I'm the one who's in pain"

Doctor: "Mou kai ler"

I pray for Old M recovery.

And Thank God, as today, Thursday, Big M has recovered from fever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A working mother that try to capture moments in the blog