Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mt Kinabalu

I came accross some pictures taken during our Kota Kinabalu trip beginning of the year.This was actually a mountain climbing trip. As I knew my limitation at the time, I didn't climb the mountain. Nine persons climbed the mountain. Three reached the highest check point and three reached the peak.

These were the pictures taken by Old Monster (Old M):



At the summit



Seen this everywhere isn't? But it is not the highest peak.



Wish I were there...



Wish I were there again...



Wish I were there again and again...



Wish I were th... Ah! never mind!





Old M Seven months after the trip... Underwent a slipped disk surgery and have to wear this...after sailing up the Mountain like a Beemer, and gliding down the Mountain like a Mustang :) Having said that, I do feel for hubby. He won't be able to participate in his favourite sports again. Guess we got to find him a new hobby!




And what did I do while waiting for them to descent?








Mua hahaha...relaxing in Karambunai Resort...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A working mother that try to capture moments in the blog