Sunday, November 29, 2009

Supper

Last Thursday, we brought Big M for supper at Everyday Food Court opposite Tesco Puchong. There is a stall selling pork noodles that is very much to our liking. The stall is located near the main entrance to the food court, opposite a stall selling Vietnamese food.

This was the first time we brought Big M out for supper. Usually , we would order take-away. A day before, I told me about bringing him out for supper and he got really excited. I told him he need to take a nap tommorror so he can stay up until supper time.

On Thursday morning, he woke up at 10 am and at 12pm, he said he wanted to take a nap! Or else mummy wont bring him for supper. Old M, saw him so 'ke lien' (pityful) told him no need to take nap since he woke up at 10am.

The moment Big M saw me when I reached home from work, he rushed out and said' "Mummy! Mummy! Papi said I no need to take nap today since I woke up at 10am. So, Can I go out for supper?"



Supper time...


This is sooo good...



Already finished wor...


I wanted to take a photo on the Milo to show how worthy the RM2 Milo that we paid for because it was sooo thick. I forgot that I have set the camera to sequence mode. When I looked at the photos later, I realised not a single drop of the noodles soup was wasted. Just look at the the blue color bowl in the background ...









A Full Monster is a Happy Monster...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A working mother that try to capture moments in the blog