Monday, September 12, 2011

15 Minutes Cupcake

I was quite surprise as such a simple cupcake tastes pretty good. As I added chocolate chips to it, I reduced the sugar to 100g so it wont be too sweet. As for flour, I reduced it to 200g since there would be less sugar, therefore less liquid.

Recipe from http://wokkingmum.blogspot.com

Ingredients:
• 225g Self Raising Flour, sifted
• 130g Sugar
• 125g Butter, soften
• 3 Eggs, lightly beaten (I use AA eggs)
• 60ml Milk
• 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract

How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Place sugar, butter, eggs, milk and vanilla extract in a bowl.
3. Beat to combined.
4. Gradually add in the flour.
5. Beat well till mixture is smooth and pale.
6. Stir in chocolate chip, raisins, nuts, etc, if you like.
7. Spoon mixture into muffin cups.
8. Bake for 15 minutes till golden on top.
9. Cool on rack.

SImple and Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

A working mother that try to capture moments in the blog